At the end of the APC Stakeholders meeting of Qua’an-Pan Local Government Area of Plateau State, held on Friday July 21, 2023 at the NUT HALL, Baap, attended by the Executive and Legislative Councils, Party EXCO and Stakeholders from the 11 Federal Wards, the Local Government Area and the State resolved:
- To remain committed, faithful, loyal and calm in the aftermath of the last Elections.
- Expressed faith in the leadership of the party at all levels.
- Expressed optimism of retrieving the mandates of the Party at the Tribunals.
- Endorsed the leadership of the Party in the State, under Rt. Hon Simon Bako Lalong and pledged to continue to work hard for the success of the APC.
- Endorsed the steps taken so far by the President and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu towards the sustenance of democracy in the country.
- Agreed to take the messages from the meeting to the 11 Federal Wards of LGA and to hold constant meetings at the Wards and Polling Units levels.
6. Expressed sympathy and condolences to the people of Mangu, Barkin Ladi, Riyom, Bassa and Jos South LGAs, among others, over loss of lives and property in the aftermath of attacks in some of their communities.
7. Among the Stakeholders who attended the meeting are, Hon Ernest Abner Da’a, Executive Chairman of Qua’an-Pan, his Deputy and Council members; Sir Joseph Ari, DG ITF; former Members of the Plateau State House of Assembly, former Local Government Chairmen; the leadership and members of the Legislative Council, APC candidates in the last elections, former Commissioners.
*Hon. Kangmi Haruna Jibrin*